Sunday 4 May 2008

Time Flied

Wow, so long ago this was created. Since then, Rivers Rick has grown to a cluster of several small islands and the odd 'Open Space' sim.

I have some of the very best residents on SL and though I might build and shape islands, they build and shape communities. I am proud of them all for despite the trials of havoc, islands crashing, ban lines, missing prims and temp rezzers, they have come through it all with the same sanguinely of a small English Village debating the Sunday cricket on the green outside the Duck and the Drakes.

Recently I created my first Pirate 1/4 Sim and some guys and gals have taken that over and are starting to make it a thriving theed concern, congrats to them for trusting me to make the right parts in the right place. Still a whole load to do, but, we are getting there.

No comments: