Saturday 31 May 2008

Open Letter to M Linden, Secondlife CEO.

Hi M.

Can some thought please be given to the following?

I sell the rights to other people to use my Islands. Hopefully, if my prices are attractive, I make the tier and a percent goes towards paying off my original investment. It pays for my playing if you like.

When I check the Land Sales tab, it gives me a clue as to where in the order of things my land is appearing. Sadly, it is so disorganised as to be nearly useless.

When I access the Land Sales tab (under ‘Search’) I get ‘All types’, ‘Auction’, ‘For Sale- Mainland’ and ‘For Sale – estate’. If I select ‘For Sale- Estate’ then hit ‘Search’ it’s in a Mish-Mash presentation.

This is what the buyer see’s!

My ¼ island, class5 Sim is lost amongst many ‘open space’ or ‘voids’. To the buyer, all they can do is pop along and look to see if it is what they are looking for. For the buyer looking for a full ¼ on a normal class 5 sim, finding my advert is virtually impossible without some good luck.

Please can we have the Open Space sims listed separately from Full Sims, and for the sort to be more logical instead of haphazard?

It would be enormously helpful.

Warmest Regards
River Ely

No comments: